Sai Dharam Tej, who scored a big hit with Prathi Roju Pandage, has revealed that he’s teaming up with a lot of new directors in near future. He currently has ‘Solo Brathuke So Better’ under production and it’s being directed by newcomer Subbu.
Now, the actor has revealed that he has almost finalised two more scripts which are going to be directed by newcomers. Apart from this, he also has a film lined up with director Deva Katta and Nivetha Pethuraj is the lead actress in this film.
Meanwhile, the actor thanked his fans for standing by him through thick and thin, and by his own admission, his choice of films changed only with Chitralahari after a long lull in his career.
“The moment I heard the script I was like I shouldn’t miss this one and it is very much need of the hour for the youth and young generation,” the actor said about why he took up Chitralahari, which was directed by Kishore Tirumala.
Articles that might interest you:
- Female lead locked for Tiger Shroff’s next
- Rashmika’s impressive display of strength
- No truth in star heroine’s comeback news
- Hansika’s landmark film wraps up its shoot
- Radhe Shyam’s team all set to return to Hyderabad
- Kamal Haasan- Lokesh Kanagaraj’s film to go on sets soon