Sai Dharam Tej, who scored a big hit with Prathi Roju Pandage, has revealed that he’s teaming up with a lot of new directors in near future. He currently has ‘Solo Brathuke So Better’ under production and it’s being directed by newcomer Subbu.
Now, the actor has revealed that he has almost finalised two more scripts which are going to be directed by newcomers. Apart from this, he also has a film lined up with director Deva Katta and Nivetha Pethuraj is the lead actress in this film.
Meanwhile, the actor thanked his fans for standing by him through thick and thin, and by his own admission, his choice of films changed only with Chitralahari after a long lull in his career.
“The moment I heard the script I was like I shouldn’t miss this one and it is very much need of the hour for the youth and young generation,” the actor said about why he took up Chitralahari, which was directed by Kishore Tirumala.
Articles that might interest you:
- Thimmarasu and Ishq lock digital streaming partners
- Much-awaited RRR’s Dosti song impresses big-time
- Photo Moment: Anushka, Virat’s group picture with Indian cricketers
- Bobby reveals the main inspiration for Chiranjeevi’s film
- Vijay Sethupathi signs yet another Telugu flick?
- Star couple’s hospital visit leads to speculations of pregnancy