Hero Sai Dharam Tej is currently shooting for Maruthi’s family entertainer, Prathiroju Pandage. The actor is in talks with directors like Deva Katta and Veeru Potla for his next projects.
Now, if the latest reports are anything to go by, Sai Dharam Tej will soon be teaming up with popular Tamil director Venkat Prabhu of Ajith’s Gambler and Suriya’s Masss fame.
Apparently, producer Anil Sunkara recently met with Venkat Prabhu in Chennai and the director narrated him a story. Anil liked the story and felt it suits Sai’s image. Even Sai liked the story and gave his green signal for the project. An official announcement confirming the project is awaited.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Gaddhalakonda Ganesh – Passable Gangster Drama
- Review : Bandobast – Only for a few thrills
- Gang Leader’s latest worldwide collections
- Hard-hitting first look of World Famous Lover out
- Is this the title of Naga Shaurya’s next?
- Gaddalakonda Ganesh opens to good occupancy all over