After six straight flops, hero Sai Dharam Tej got some relief in the form of how previous film, Chitralahari, earlier this summer. The Mega hero is all set to kick-start his next film with director Maruthi tomorrow. Meanwhile, Sai has also played another film to be directed by Deva Katta.
Interestingly, Sai has given his nod to an intense social drama narrated by Deva Katta. The project will commence later this year. Deva Katta had shot to fame with the critically acclaimed social drama, Prasthanam. However, his subsequent movies, Autonagar Surya and Dynamite, didn’t do well at the box-office. Whether the SDT-Deva Katta duo will deliver a hit with a social drama remains to be seen.
Articles that might interest you:
- Madras High Court goes soft on Suriya
- When Rajini, Nag and Sridevi were offered RGV’s Rangeela
- Lakshmi Manchu misses Samantha’s surprise
- Vijay’s ‘Thank you Neyveli’ tweet sets a new record
- Fresh troubles for Balayya-Boyapati film?
- Good TRP rating for this dubbing film