It is known that hero Sai Dharam Tej had fractured his collarbone after his bike skidded off on the Durgam Cheruvu Cable Bridge on the night of Vinayaka Chaturthi. This morning, the actor underwent a successful surgery for the same at Apollo Hospitals, where he is being treated since the fateful night.
The hospital management has just released the latest bulletin to update on Sai’s health condition. The doctors revealed that Sai is stable and improving and that his surgery was performed by a team of multidisciplinary experts. The actor will continue to be under observation. Needless to say, fans, who have been anxiously praying for Sai’s speedy recovery, will now heave a huge sigh of relief.
Articles that might interest you:
- Love Story is a game changer for Naga Chaitanya: Mahesh Babu
- Won’t tolerate if Tollywood is targeted, Pawan Kalyan tells AP government
- Post Tuck Jagadish Shiva Nirvana gets back to his strength
- Here’s why Mahesh turned down Shankar’s 3 Idiots remake
- Poll : Which aspect of Love Story impressed you the most?
- Bigg Boss: Anchor Ravi is as handsome as Mahesh Babu, says TikTok star