It is known that hero Sai Dharam Tej had fractured his collarbone after his bike skidded off on the Durgam Cheruvu Cable Bridge on the night of Vinayaka Chaturthi. This morning, the actor underwent a successful surgery for the same at Apollo Hospitals, where he is being treated since the fateful night.
The hospital management has just released the latest bulletin to update on Sai’s health condition. The doctors revealed that Sai is stable and improving and that his surgery was performed by a team of multidisciplinary experts. The actor will continue to be under observation. Needless to say, fans, who have been anxiously praying for Sai’s speedy recovery, will now heave a huge sigh of relief.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : HIT 2 – Engaging and Intense
- Review : Matti Kusthi – Partly Engaging
- Chiru congratulates Charan – Deets inside
- Raj Tarun’s Aha Na Pellanta creates a sensation on ZEE5
- OTT: Ram Setu makes its digital debut, but with a twist
- Photo Moment: South cinema legends in a single frame