Hero Sai Dharam Tej is awaiting the release of his much-talked-about youthful entertainer, Solo Brathuke So Better. The film is scheduled to hit screens on December 25. However, the ongoing conflict between the producers and exhibitors is posing a threat to the film’s release.
Meanwhile, Sai has opened up about his two upcoming films. He will next be seen in an intense social drama under Deva Katta’s direction and another period film jointly produced by Sukumar and veteran producer BVSN Prasad.
SDT revealed that Deva Katta’s film has wrapped up sixty percent of its shoot already and that the remaining portions will be shot in Eluru and Kolleru Lake. Sai plays an IAS officer in this as-yet-untitled film.
On the other hand, Sai’s film under Sukumar and BVSN Prasad’s production is currently in the pre-production phase. The film is a period thriller set in the 70s and 80s and it will feature black magic as its backdrop. Karthik Dandu is directing the movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Super Over’s intriguing sneak peek raises curiosity
- With lack of offers, Bigg Boss contestants deppending on this
- Vijay Devarakonda to stun fans with Puri Jagan’s makeover
- Huge demand for Krack’s remake rights
- Master a debacle in Hindi- Then why remaking it?
- Red’s 3rd day AP/TG collections