Sai Dharam Tej is back in the game post the success of Chitralahari. Now, the latest we hear is that he is all set to arrange a special screening of Avengers Endgame for underprivileged kids.
Going into details, as soon as some handicapped kids approached Tej with their request of watching the Hollywood biggie, he decided to have a special show for their entire group as well.
This special show will be held on May 1st in Hyderabad. Sai is always known for his kind heart and with this one, he has won the hearts of many.
Articles that might interest you:
- Yesteryear hero, Venu Thottempudi in Ravi Teja’s next
- Kamal demands the central govt to repeal the controversial Cinematography Amendment Bill
- Star Tamil hero to do an action-packed web series for Amazon
- Guntur Mirchi teaser – Mehboob Dil Se in action avatar
- Solid new poster of Sanjay Dutt as Adheera from KGF 2 out now
- Twists and turns to engage the audience in Timmarusu