Sai Dharam Tej’s ongoing film, Chitralahari, under Nenu Sailaja director Kishore Tirumala’s direction, is nearing completion. The film has Hello actress Kalyani Priyadarshan and Mental Madhilo girl Nivetha Pethuraj as the leading ladies. Sai will be seen in a bearded avatar in the movie.
Recently, there were speculations that Chitralahari may be postponed to May. However, the film’s team today confirmed that Chitralahari is quite ready to hit screens on April 12 as scheduled. This triangular love story is being produced under Mythri Movie Makers banner. Devi Sri Prasad is scoring the soundtrack.
Articles that might interest you:
- Keerthy Suresh to join Rang De sets soon
- Karan Johar strongly condemns media trial against him in drug case
- Pay-per-view price fixed for this star hero’s film
- Noted Tamil hero’s next to have a big Telugu release
- Sree Vishnu’s next to roll out soon
- This director struggling to retain his lost glory with back to back films