Sai Dharam Tej’s ongoing film, Chitralahari, under Nenu Sailaja director Kishore Tirumala’s direction, is nearing completion. The film has Hello actress Kalyani Priyadarshan and Mental Madhilo girl Nivetha Pethuraj as the leading ladies. Sai will be seen in a bearded avatar in the movie.
Recently, there were speculations that Chitralahari may be postponed to May. However, the film’s team today confirmed that Chitralahari is quite ready to hit screens on April 12 as scheduled. This triangular love story is being produced under Mythri Movie Makers banner. Devi Sri Prasad is scoring the soundtrack.
Articles that might interest you:
- Fans of NTR want a key update on this
- RRR release date: Vakeel Saab producer’s startling comments on Rajamouli
- KGF 2 makers’ staggering quote for Nizam rights?
- Ravi Teja’s heroine to land in Bollywood
- Noted Bollywood filmmaker announces his next
- Krack success- Ravi Teja hikes his fee