Young Mega hero Sai Dharam Tej has been lying low with back-to-back disappointments for the last few years. None of his last six movies set the cash registers ringing, even though his hardwork in those movies were noticed.
With his movies tanking at the box-office, Sai has reportedly taken a crucial decision. The actor is reportedly discussing all his scripts with his close associates and is getting their feedback before green lighting them. Furthermore, Sai has already announced that he will never remix songs and scenes of his uncle Megastar Chiranjeevi’s iconic hits.
Articles that might interest you:
- Another special treat from Radhe Shyam on the way?
- Vijay’s Beast to be wrapped up during this time
- Reason behind Akash Puri’s emotional speech at Romantic event
- Ananya Pandey responds to being thrown out of a big south film
- Poll : What’s your take on the Radhe Shyam teaser?
- Samantha to give a befitting response to all her haters?