Young Mega hero Sai Dharam Tej has been lying low with back-to-back disappointments for the last few years. None of his last six movies set the cash registers ringing, even though his hardwork in those movies were noticed.
With his movies tanking at the box-office, Sai has reportedly taken a crucial decision. The actor is reportedly discussing all his scripts with his close associates and is getting their feedback before green lighting them. Furthermore, Sai has already announced that he will never remix songs and scenes of his uncle Megastar Chiranjeevi’s iconic hits.
- Kiara Advani joins RC12 team in Azerbaijan
- Natakam completes censor, All set for a grand release
- Devadas completes censor formalities
- Massive release for Vishal’s next
- Advance bookings open for Aravinda Sametha