Young Mega hero Sai Dharam Tej has been lying low with back-to-back disappointments for the last few years. None of his last six movies set the cash registers ringing, even though his hardwork in those movies were noticed.
With his movies tanking at the box-office, Sai has reportedly taken a crucial decision. The actor is reportedly discussing all his scripts with his close associates and is getting their feedback before green lighting them. Furthermore, Sai has already announced that he will never remix songs and scenes of his uncle Megastar Chiranjeevi’s iconic hits.
Articles that might interest you:
- Latest edition of Special Ops’ gets a title
- Bangaru Bullodu gets good release across Telugu states
- These scenes of Sam’s The Family Man 2 to be the highlight
- 30 Years Prudhvi pins career hopes on this film
- Post Covid – Industry preferring upcoming heroines
- Harika opens up about her ‘organic friendship’ with Abijeet