Young Mega hero Sai Dharam Tej has been lying low with back-to-back disappointments for the last few years. None of his last six movies set the cash registers ringing, even though his hardwork in those movies were noticed.
With his movies tanking at the box-office, Sai has reportedly taken a crucial decision. The actor is reportedly discussing all his scripts with his close associates and is getting their feedback before green lighting them. Furthermore, Sai has already announced that he will never remix songs and scenes of his uncle Megastar Chiranjeevi’s iconic hits.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Mr. KK – Only style No Thrill
- Poll: What did you think of Evaru’s teaser?
- Big demand for Puri’s dates now
- After Telugu states, iSmart Shankar opens well in US too
- JB walks out; Director gives clarity
- Nagarjuna’s iconic hit film’s title for Rakul Preet brother’s debut film