Sai Dharam Tej, who was struggling with back to back flops in his career made his comeback with the film Chitralahari. Then, he followed it up with his biggest hit Pratiroju Pandage.
Since then, he has been carefully looking after his career and is signing some good films. His next is Solo Bratuke So Betteru which has a good talk already and then he will do a film with Deva Katta that was launched recently.
Then, the talk is that he has signed yet another film in Sukumar’s production that will be directed by the star director’s assistant. Looking at all this, one can understand that Sai Tej has set up a good round of films and is handling his career quite well now.
Articles that might interest you:
- Star actor’s next is a satirical political drama
- Glamorous girl back in Telugu films?
- Kamal Haasan’s strong comments go viral
- Disha Patani rejects Hollywood offer
- Young heroine’s cool picture to thank 7 million Insta fans
- Allu Arvind’s Aha bags Johaar