Young hero Sai Dharam Tej, who is currently busy wrapping up his forthcoming flick Jawaan, had recently started a new project under star director VV Vinayak’s direction. Tentatively titled Intelligent, the film is expected to kick-start its regular shooting from next month.
Meanwhile, Sai has given his nod to yet another project under romantic entertainers’ specialist Karunakaran’s direction. The official launch of this film will be held tomorrow. Senior producer KS Rama Rao is producing the film under his Creative Commercials banner.
Coming back to Jawaan, the film is scheduled for September 8th release. The film has young starlet Mehreen as the female lead. Writer turned director BVS Ravi has directed this patriotic drama.
- Tollywood actress to get busy in Bollywood?
- Sye Raa shot at this interesting location
- Tamil star in consideration for Mega hero’s debut film?
- Krishna Vamsi keen to revive Rudraksha
- Star director pens dialogues for Avengers: Endgame