Sai Dharam Tej’s latest release, Jawaan received a mixed response from the audience. Losing no hope, the young actor has moved on to his next in the direction of Karunakaran.
The latest we hear is that the first schedule of the film will kick start on the 12th of this month in Hyderabad. The film is a complete romantic drama and Tej will be presented in a completely new manner.
Darling Swamy has written the film’s story. Anupama Parameswaran plays the female lead in this film. Watch out this space for more updates on this project.
- Anupama Parameswaran derives inspiration from heroes
- Rajini’s strict warning to fans over selling 2.0 tickets in black
- Popular singer-composer excited about Saaho
- Taxiwaala inches towards half-a-million-dollar mark in US
- It’s terrifying to dance alongside Prabhudeva : Amyra Dastur