Young Mega hero Sai Dharam Tej’s next film in the direction of Anil Ravipudi of Pataas fame has been launched this morning. Senior producer Allu Arvind and Harish Shankar, the director of Sai’s Friday release Subramanyam for Sale, did the honors and flagged off the film’s shooting formally.
The film, touted to be an out and out entertainer, is titled Supreme. Incidentally, Sai’s uncle and popular film star, Chiranjeevi, used to be addressed as Supreme Hero, before he became a Megastar. Successful producer Dil Raju is producing Supreme and he completes his hat-trick association with Sai Dharam Tej. Raashi Khanna has been paired opposite Sai.
Articles that might interest you:
- Jathi Rathnalu actress in talks for a crazy sequel
- Boyapati Sreenu to work with Tamil superstar?
- Akshay announces Bell Bottom’s big-screen release date
- Netflix paid big bucks for Dhanush’s Jagame Thandhiram?
- Bigg Boss Telugu to go on air from this time?
- Alia Bhatt prioritises RRR above all