Telugu cinema loves its dose of drama. And it seems the father-son sentiment is one that brings in most creativity in our filmmakers. Because that is one scenario that is often explored in our films.
The latest being actor Sai Dharam Tej’s next film Chitralahari directed by Kishore Tirumala. We have learnt that one of the biggest highlights of the film will be the track between the actor and Posani Krishna Murali who plays his father.
Apparently, some intense emotional sequences have been conceptualized between the duo.
Starring Kalyani Priyadarshan and Nivetha Pethuraj as the leads, the film is a production of Mythir Movie Makers.
Articles that might interest you:
- Samantha reveals what she learned during this quarantine period
- NTR-KGF director film to be in this genre?
- Guess : Who is this natural actress?
- Will Pooja Hegde respond to Samantha, Chinmayi’s fun banter?
- After COVID-19, Locust attack kicks off meme fest on Suriya’s films
- Motion poster for Awe director’s film on Coronavirus is out