Sai Dharam Tej’s Thikka hit the screens yesterday to mixed reviews but the film managed to earn decent collections. After listening to the word-of-mouth, the makers have decided to trim the film by 10 minutes to make it racy.
The movie’s comedy and songs have been appreciated and with this latest step taken by the makers, the film will get some respite with the viewers. Thikka has Larissa Bonessi as the female lead and it has been directed by Suneel Reddy.
- Taapsee reveals why she can’t demand a pay equal to male stars
- RX100’s director ready with his next script
- Kavacham seals its release date
- Sumanth’s Idam Jagath seals its release date
- Makers of 2.0 planning exclusive promotions in Hyderabad