Sai Dharam Tej is going through a rough patch in his career and has pinned a lot of hopes on his new film Intteligent. The film is up for a release tomorrow and on this occasion, Tej spoke the media today.
Speaking about his flops, he said that he has analyzed all the mistakes from his earlier failures and won’t repeat them in the future projects. Tej will be seen in films directed by Yeleti and Karunakaran next.
He will be seen as Dhrama Bhai in this film which has Lavanya Tripathi as the female lead. C Kalyan produces this film which is directed by V V Vinayak. Thaman scores music.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rakul Preet opens up about the insider-outsider debate
- Shraddha Kapoor to reprise Amala Paul’s bold role?
- Revealed- Ram Charan’s mega entry with this scene in Acharya
- Namrata goes eco-friendly this Vinayaka Chaturthi
- No truth in Allu Arjun doing this Hindi biggie?
- Ram Charan’s heroine bags a big project