Sai Dharam Tej is going through a rough patch in his career and has pinned a lot of hopes on his new film Intteligent. The film is up for a release tomorrow and on this occasion, Tej spoke the media today.
Speaking about his flops, he said that he has analyzed all the mistakes from his earlier failures and won’t repeat them in the future projects. Tej will be seen in films directed by Yeleti and Karunakaran next.
He will be seen as Dhrama Bhai in this film which has Lavanya Tripathi as the female lead. C Kalyan produces this film which is directed by V V Vinayak. Thaman scores music.
- Maharshi’s interval scenes underway in Hyderabad
- Legendary diva’s daughter’s Tollywood debut with RRR?
- Magician’s accusation on Vijay’s Mersal team turns controversial
- Healthy gap between Sankranthi releases to benefit all parties
- Sye Raa’s team races against time to complete Nayanthara’s scenes