Sai Dharam Tej is going through a rough patch in his career and has pinned a lot of hopes on his new film Intteligent. The film is up for a release tomorrow and on this occasion, Tej spoke the media today.
Speaking about his flops, he said that he has analyzed all the mistakes from his earlier failures and won’t repeat them in the future projects. Tej will be seen in films directed by Yeleti and Karunakaran next.
He will be seen as Dhrama Bhai in this film which has Lavanya Tripathi as the female lead. C Kalyan produces this film which is directed by V V Vinayak. Thaman scores music.
- Senior hero to play villain in a film based on Pawan Kalyan
- Rajnikanth to play this powerful role after 3 decades?
- Latest speculation on NTR, Charan’s roles in RRR
- F2, VVR & NTR Kathanayakudu latest Krishna collections
- Nizam Collections: F2 continues dream run; VVR registers Zero share