Young hero Sai Dharam Tej, is slowly making his presence felt in Tollywood. After giving a successful hit with Pilla Nuvvu Leni Jeevitham, Tej is currently shooting for Harish Shankar’s Subramanyam For Sale.
Meanwhile, latest reports suggest that Dharam Tej might soon be seen in the remake of the super hit Kannada film Mr and Mrs Ramachari. Talks are going on currently and the mega compound is quite keen on remaking this flick. An official announcement is still awaited from the makers.
Articles that might interest you:
- Actresses in commercial films don’t have to act dumb all the time: Raashi
- Sandeep Madhav reveals his hard work for George Reddy’s role
- Prathi Roju Pandage’s core plot is sure to tug at your heartstrings
- Mahesh, Allu Arjun have an admirer in this Bollywood star
- Yet another Telugu girl to try her luck this week
- Will this young actor make it big with this week’s release?