It has been once again proved that success and Sai Korrapati, go hand in hand. The recently released Dikkulu Choodaku Ramayya has been declared a hit, and has brought laurels to producer Sai Korrapati. This is his fifth straight hit and has once again proved that he has a good eye for talent and unique subjects.
Directed by Trikoti, DCR had a bold subject and was told in an entertaining manner. Ajay, Naga Shourya and Sana played the lead roles in this film. With this hit, Sai Korrapati has given a lease of hope to young directors to come out with unique subjects, and take Telugu cinema to a new level.
- Saaho girl to fulfill her ‘Baahubali dream’ finally
- Manikarnika finally enters 100 crore club
- Priya Prakash’s Oru Adaar Love’s climax to be changed?
- Ranveer Singh’s ’83 to go on floors in summer
- Tamannaah makes interesting comments about a Tamil director