Hindi actor Mithun Chakraborty, was supposed to reprise his own role in the Telugu version of Oh My God. According to the latest reports, he has been replaced by yet another power house performer in Sai Kumar. As Mithun was not able to manage his dates, he backed out of the project.
Sharath Marar and Suresh Babu will be producing this flick, and Shriya will be paired opposite Venkatesh. This film will be directed by Dolly, who last made Tadkha. Shooting of the film is currently going on in Hyderabad and some key scenes are being shot on Pawan Kalyan and Venkatesh.
- Stalwart actor uninstalls WhatsApp to ‘reclaim happiness’
- Bollywood film body announces complete ban on Pak artistes
- Rakul explains why she blasted her Twitter troll
- Mammootty’s Malayalam gangster drama to release in Telugu
- Oscar-winning sound designer Resul Pookutty to turn director