Hindi actor Mithun Chakraborty, was supposed to reprise his own role in the Telugu version of Oh My God. According to the latest reports, he has been replaced by yet another power house performer in Sai Kumar. As Mithun was not able to manage his dates, he backed out of the project.
Sharath Marar and Suresh Babu will be producing this flick, and Shriya will be paired opposite Venkatesh. This film will be directed by Dolly, who last made Tadkha. Shooting of the film is currently going on in Hyderabad and some key scenes are being shot on Pawan Kalyan and Venkatesh.
- Ajith gets into action mode
- Nabha Natesh confident about her Tollywood career
- Balayya to join hands with a young director?
- Exciting finale set up for Bigg Boss 2
- Ram Charan responds to honor killing incident in Miryalaguda