Garam star Aadi, is busy shooting for Chuttalabbayi which is now being canned in Peravaram near Godavari. The film which is set against a village backdrop is going to continue shooting in the vicinity of Godavari until the 20th.
Joining the cast now is talented actor Sai Kumar, who will be seen in a unique role. This news was revealed by the director Veerabhadram. Namita Pramod and Yamini are the female leads.
- Sumanth’s Subramanyapuram’s trailer to be out soon
- 2.0’s Telugu version to get a bigger release than Tamil
- Rakul Preet is eager to fall in love
- Malayalam star’s mega budget film on Lord Ayyappa to release in Telugu
- Anupama Parameswaran derives inspiration from heroes