Virata Parvam is a film that has caught the imagination of one and all. Directed by Venu Udugula, the film is all set to hit the screens this Friday.
Speaking in an interview, Venu Udugala reveals that the character of Vennela starves herself for two days when she is going through turmoil.
Venu says when he narrated the same to Sai Pallavi who plays Vennela, she too did not eat for two days so that she would get into the skin of the character.
Adding further, Venu says that Sai Pallavi has given an award-winning performance and will win everyone’s heart with Virata Parvam which also has Rana in a lead role.
Articles that might interest you:
- Date, time locked for The Warriorr’s next song
- Vijayendra Prasad’s update on Mahesh-Rajamouli film upsets fans
- Krithi Shetty says this about Mahesh Babu and Ram Charan
- F3 Movie: Worldwide closing collections are here
- Adivi Sesh’s Major continues its rampage on Netflix
- Kalyan Ram relieved with Bimbisara’s trailer response