Even before her debut film Kaaru releases in Tamil, Sai Pallavi is being flooded with several high profile offers in Hollywood. Currently, she has two big projects – Maari 2 with Dhanush and NGK with Suriya.
The latest buzz is that the makers of one of Sivakarthikeyan’s upcoming films have approached her for an family entertainer. M Rajesh is going to direct the film and Gnanavel Raja is going to produce it. Now, it remains to be seen if Sai Pallavi gives her nod to this project which could take off later this year.
Meanwhile in Telugu, she will next be seen in Hanu Raghavapudi’s Padi Padi Leche Manasu. Sharwanand is her co-star in this romantic drama.
- After the intense RX 100, Kartikeya gearing up for a totally opposite film
- Ram Charan lauds Mr. Majnu’s teaser
- Shocking response for Priya Prakash Varrier’s new song
- Kajal teams up with Jayam Ravi
- “Samantha was super tensed on Sep 13,” Nag reveals