Even before her debut film Kaaru releases in Tamil, Sai Pallavi is being flooded with several high profile offers in Hollywood. Currently, she has two big projects – Maari 2 with Dhanush and NGK with Suriya.
The latest buzz is that the makers of one of Sivakarthikeyan’s upcoming films have approached her for an family entertainer. M Rajesh is going to direct the film and Gnanavel Raja is going to produce it. Now, it remains to be seen if Sai Pallavi gives her nod to this project which could take off later this year.
Meanwhile in Telugu, she will next be seen in Hanu Raghavapudi’s Padi Padi Leche Manasu. Sharwanand is her co-star in this romantic drama.
- Suriya’s son all set for acting debut?
- Anasuya signing roles carefully
- Superstar’s daughter all set for her debut
- Gold coins tradition continues in Kollywood
- Trisha becomes a hot cake in Tamil