Generally, star heroines in Telugu have their voices dubbed by some dubbing artists all the time. But things are not the same for Premam star Sai Pallavi as she has decided to dub for herself in her debut Telugu film Fidaa.
Earlier today, Sai Pallavi started dubbing for her part in the film where she plays a Telangana girl. To get her diction right Sai Pallavi is taking help of Kammula. Dil Raju produces this film which is based on the love story between an NRI and Telangana girl.
Varun Tej plays the main lead in this film and the teaser has created a good buzz for the film already. The film is up for a release this August.
- Rajamouli cans RRR’s first shot; Video goes viral
- Pawan Kalyan all set for his comeback film?
- Update on Ravi Teja- VI Anand’s film
- This time it is going to be even more special: Ram Charan on RRR
- Allu Arjun throws a lavish party to celebrate Taxiwaala’s success