Tamil beauty Sai Pallavi weaved magic with her girl-next-door looks and impressive acting prowess in Premam and Fidaa. The actress is foraying into Kollywood with a Tamil-Telugu bilingual horror thriller, titled Karu (Kanam in Telugu).
In Karu/Kanam, Sai Pallavi plays the role of a mother to a young girl. While most heroines find it difficult to accept mother characters, Sai Pallavi says she had no qualms about playing a mother onscreen. In a recent interview with a leading news portal, Sai Pallavi said that she didn’t know that there was a “misconception about playing mother roles early in the career.”
Sai Pallavi said, “It’s not that I’m playing a ‘mother character’ in my first Tamil film. I never looked at it that way. The role left a significant impact on me while listening to the narration and I think it was meant to be the right choice for me to make my debut.”
Directed by AL Vijay, Karu/Kanam had Naga Shaurya and Baby Veronica playing important roles. Lyca Productions banner has bankrolled the movie. Both the versions will be hitting the screens soon this summer.
- Interview : Vijay Devarakonda – Taxiwaala’s leakage made me helpless
- Vijay Devarakonda’s solid statement against piracy sites
- Thugs of Hindostan makes shocking low collections
- Rajasekhar in full swing with Kalki shoot
- Balakrishna takes a break from NTR for Telangana elections