Currently, talented young heroine, Sai Pallavi has two promising Telugu films in the form of Love Story and Virata Parvam 1992 in her hands. While Love Story is a romantic flick, Virata Parvam is said to be a message-oriented period drama.
Meanwhile, the latest buzz is that Sai Pallavi is in talks for yet another period drama that is going to be helmed by Virata Parvam director Venu Udugula. Noted producers, Ram and Gopi Achanta will bankroll the project.
Complete details of the project are expected to be out by this year-end.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chiranjeevi’s Lucifer remake to go on floors on this date
- Time gap between Pushpa part 1 and 2 locked
- Top Tollywood producer’s daughter to foray into production
- Chiranjeevi doing dual role again?
- Keeravani bowled over by Anirudh Ravichander’s talent and humility
- Young actress regrets rejecting Arjun Reddy