Currently, talented young heroine, Sai Pallavi has two promising Telugu films in the form of Love Story and Virata Parvam 1992 in her hands. While Love Story is a romantic flick, Virata Parvam is said to be a message-oriented period drama.
Meanwhile, the latest buzz is that Sai Pallavi is in talks for yet another period drama that is going to be helmed by Virata Parvam director Venu Udugula. Noted producers, Ram and Gopi Achanta will bankroll the project.
Complete details of the project are expected to be out by this year-end.
Articles that might interest you:
- Update on RRR’s shoot
- Bollywood actor under consideration for Sarkaru Vaari Paata?
- Fresh buzz on Rajinikanth’s Annaatthe
- War combination to repeat soon
- Naga Shaurya’s new film kick-starts shooting
- Samantha to unveil Zombie Reddy’s ‘first bite’