Sai Pallavi has a busy weekend ahead with two of her upcoming films – Maari 2 and Padi Padi Leche Manasu – releasing on the same date. While she is playing a doctor in her Telugu film, the actress will be seen as a auto driver in Maari 2 which had Dhanush in the lead role.
At the film’s press meet in Chennai, Dhanush praised Sai Pallavi saying that her choice of scripts is impeccable. “She chooses films which have her character as the centre of the plot. She is the soul of Maari 2. I was amazed with her skill to cry during the emotional scenes, even on day 1. I learnt a lot from her during the shoot,” Dhanush said.
The actor also heaped praises on her command over Tamil language, and said that her performance will win huge applause. Directed by Balaji Mohan, the film also has Varalaxmi Sarathkumar in an important role.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bheeshma’s solid first week Nizam share
- Bollywood star confirmed for Khaidi remake
- An extensive schedule awaits Allu Arjun-Sukumar film
- After Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo, Tabu to act in yet another Telugu film?
- Legendary Editor Sreekar Prasad enters Limca Book of Records
- Jungle anthem from Rana’s Aranya is out