Young hero Naga Shaurya and happening starlet Sai Pallavi’s upcoming Tamil-Telugu bilingual horror drama is titled Kanam in Telugu. The makers had initially planned to release the film on February 9th.
However, the latest update reveals that the film’s Telugu and Tamil versions will be hitting the screens on February 23rd. Titled Karu in Tamil, the film is directed by noted director AL Vijay.
Lyca Productions banner has bankrolled the movie. 2.0’s cinematographer Nirav Shah has cranked the camera for both the versions.
Articles that might interest you:
- Murugadoss is ready with a solid script for his next
- Music composer-hero GV Prakash Kumar debuts in Hollywood
- Rajashekar and his wife risking it once again
- Review : Gunjan Saxena -Hindi film on Netflix
- Disappointing- Karan Johar stalls his prestigious project?
- Puri Jagannadh thrilled with Allu Arjun’s appreciation for his podcasts