Young hero Naga Shaurya and happening starlet Sai Pallavi’s upcoming Tamil-Telugu bilingual horror drama is titled Kanam in Telugu. The makers had initially planned to release the film on February 9th.
However, the latest update reveals that the film’s Telugu and Tamil versions will be hitting the screens on February 23rd. Titled Karu in Tamil, the film is directed by noted director AL Vijay.
Lyca Productions banner has bankrolled the movie. 2.0’s cinematographer Nirav Shah has cranked the camera for both the versions.
- In front of Nag, Nani makes a promise to Bigg Boss finalists
- Saina Nehwal’s biopic goes on floors
- I had vowed to never use my father’s name in my career: Dulquer Salmaan
- Dhruv was skeptical and nervous about Arjun Reddy remake: Vikram
- Nagarjuna opens up about nepotism in film industry