Young hero Naga Shaurya and happening starlet Sai Pallavi’s upcoming Tamil-Telugu bilingual horror drama is titled Kanam in Telugu. The makers had initially planned to release the film on February 9th.
However, the latest update reveals that the film’s Telugu and Tamil versions will be hitting the screens on February 23rd. Titled Karu in Tamil, the film is directed by noted director AL Vijay.
Lyca Productions banner has bankrolled the movie. 2.0’s cinematographer Nirav Shah has cranked the camera for both the versions.
Articles that might interest you:
- Will Mr. KK end Vikram flop streak?
- Vijay Antony’s next launched
- Adivi Sesh’s Evaru gets preponed
- Ranarangam postponed- Gives hint about Saaho’s new release date
- Pink’s Tamil version gets a release date
- Sai Pallavi rejected Dear Comrade for this reason