Fidaa beauty Sai Pallavi and young hero Naga Shaurya will soon be seen in a Tamil-Telugu bilingual horror drama titled Kanam. The film is titled Karu in Tamil. This is Sai Pallavi’s debut movie in her mother tongue, Tamil. She plays mother to a 4-year-old girl in this emotional thriller.
As per the latest updates, Kanam and Karu will be hitting the screens on February 9. Popular Tamil director AL Vijay has directed the movie and Lyca Productions banner has bankrolled it. 2.0’s cinematographer Nirav Shah is the cranked the camera for both the versions.
- Yatra makers in search of YS Jagan
- Pawan Kalyan all set for his comeback film?
- Nayanthara’s Tamil thriller to release in Telugu
- Sai Dharam Tej’s Chitralahari commences its shoot
- Rajamouli cans RRR’s first shot; Video goes viral