Talented actress Sai Pallavi rose to fame in Tollywood within a very short time. She is currently one of the most sought-after actresses down South, and has a handful of exciting projects in her kitty. Very soon, Sai Pallavi will be seen in Padi Padi Leche Manasu.
Meanwhile, Sai Pallavi has signed her next project under Needi Naadi Oke Katha’s director Venu Udugula’s direction. We had already reported that Sai Pallavi will be essaying the role of a naxalite in the film. Apparently, Sai Pallavi was so impressed with the script and her character that she had agreed to do the film as soon as the script narration ended.
Rana Daggubati plays a cop in this period political drama. Suresh Babu will bankroll the project. Stay tuned for more updates.
Articles that might interest you:
- Jungle anthem from Rana’s Aranya is out
- Creative director wraps up his new script
- War of words between Kabali director and BJP spokesperson
- This scene in Salman’s Radhe is going to be crazy
- Naga Shourya’s new film to be launched tomorrow
- Sreenu Vaitla trying hard to find his hero