Dear Comrade is a film which has created a superb buzz off late. The romantic drama is up for a release on the 26th of this month and Rashmika plays the main lead.
Not many know that star heroine, Sai Pallavi was first offered the role of ‘Lilly’ which the talented heroine rejected after hearing the script.
Now, the latest gossip reveals that though Sai Pallavi loved the script, she was not okay with the lip-lock scenes in the film and that is the reason she backed off.
Though this is mere speculation, it has caught on all over in the media circles. Vijay Devarakonda and Rashmika’s lip-lock scenes have gone viral in the trailers of the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Star heroine’s unseen video goes viral
- Birthday announcement- Akhil disappoints fans
- Suresh Productions to co-produce a remake?
- Mohan Babu, Vishnu’s splendid act of kindness wins hearts
- Thala Ajith donates big for Coronavirus relief
- Will Samantha respond to her trolls?