Dear Comrade is a film which has created a superb buzz off late. The romantic drama is up for a release on the 26th of this month and Rashmika plays the main lead.
Not many know that star heroine, Sai Pallavi was first offered the role of ‘Lilly’ which the talented heroine rejected after hearing the script.
Now, the latest gossip reveals that though Sai Pallavi loved the script, she was not okay with the lip-lock scenes in the film and that is the reason she backed off.
Though this is mere speculation, it has caught on all over in the media circles. Vijay Devarakonda and Rashmika’s lip-lock scenes have gone viral in the trailers of the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Kajal Aggarwal’s item song again?
- Anand Deverakonda’s new project
- Prabhas’ latest statement on marriage leads to fresh speculations
- NTR, Kalyan Ram bond with Chandrababu at Harikrishna’s death anniversary
- All eyes on Saaho’s grand pre-release event tonight
- iSmart Shankar girl Nabha Natesh in talks for two projects