Noted heroine, Sai Pallavi, who is currently resting at home had an online interaction with one of the noted Bollywood social media channels. In her conversation, Sai Pallavi talked about many things.
Getting into details, when asked about the difference between Telugu and Malayalam film industries, Pallavi replied that in Telugu all the actors get pampered by the filmmakers but the situation is not the same in Malayalam as everyone on the sets will be treated equally.
Taking about rejecting commercial ads, Pallavi said that she does not like to manipulate the public with commercial promotions.
On the professional front, Sai Pallavi has Naga Chaitanya’s Love Story and Rana’s Virata Parvam which are gearing up for a release soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Virata Parvam seals its release date finally
- Anasuya’s Thank You Trailer – Slick and Gripping
- Naveen Chandra’s new thriller launched in style
- Interview : Pradeep Machiraju – I have struggled 10 years to achieve my dream
- Tamil exhibitors demand 10% extra share from Master’s makers
- Big update: Prabhas to join forces with star Bollywood director