Noted heroine, Sai Pallavi, who is currently resting at home had an online interaction with one of the noted Bollywood social media channels. In her conversation, Sai Pallavi talked about many things.
Getting into details, when asked about the difference between Telugu and Malayalam film industries, Pallavi replied that in Telugu all the actors get pampered by the filmmakers but the situation is not the same in Malayalam as everyone on the sets will be treated equally.
Taking about rejecting commercial ads, Pallavi said that she does not like to manipulate the public with commercial promotions.
On the professional front, Sai Pallavi has Naga Chaitanya’s Love Story and Rana’s Virata Parvam which are gearing up for a release soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Most Eligible Bachelor’s makers utilising the free time well
- Star heroine’s special song in Varun Tej’s Ghani
- Nag Ashwin Comments About Prabhas’s Project K
- Drushyam 2’s OTT premiere date locked?
- Trivikram setting up Athadu combo for SSMB28
- Amitabh starts shooting for Prabhas’s Project K