Sai Pallavi is one of the most sought after actresses in the industry and it is easy to see why. The actress has made a big splash with her acting and dancing skills in films like Premam and Fidaa, and she is widely popular across South India.
While she has the reputation of being careful and choosy about her work, Sai Pallavi revealed that she has two rules that she doesn’t want to break in any of her films. “I am not comfortable wearing skimpy clothes or even short dresses. I feel quite uncomfortable and it shows on my face. There was a scene in Fidaa where I had to wear one because the scene demanded it, and you can see how restless I was. Another rule that I want to stick to is no-kissing on screen. I want my parents to feel comfortable while watching my films, and I will never kiss on screen,” she said.
The actress had two releases on December 21 – Padi Padi Leche Manasu and Maari 2. In 2019, she has NGK lined up for release and another Malayalam film with Fahadh, whereas she is in talks for an untitled Telugu film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bheeshma’s solid first week Nizam share
- Bollywood star confirmed for Khaidi remake
- An extensive schedule awaits Allu Arjun-Sukumar film
- After Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo, Tabu to act in yet another Telugu film?
- Legendary Editor Sreekar Prasad enters Limca Book of Records
- Jungle anthem from Rana’s Aranya is out