Sai Pallavi is all set to make her Telugu film debut later this month with Sekhar Kammula’s Fidaa. The love story, starring Varun Tej and Sai Pallavi, has been produced by Dil Raju and it narrates the love story between a NRI boy and a girl from a Telangana village.
Sai Pallavi, who played the role of Bhanumati, a young girl from a Telangana village, has reportedly dubbed her own voice for her role and she got the diction right within a short duration, much to Sekhar Kammula’s surprise. “Although Sai Pallavi is a Tamilian, she grasped what Sekhar Kammula wanted from her instantly and dubbed her lines in a short time. She’s a thorough professional,” a source said.
The film’s music has been scored by Shaktikanth and the audio will hit the stands on July 10. The film is gearing up for release on July 21.
Articles that might interest you:
- Allu Arjun gearing up with birthday gift for his fans
- I want to direct Mahesh Babu-Vishwak Sen
- Interesting details about Vijay Sethupathi’s role in Uppena
- Poll : With which of these stars Pooja Hegde shared good chemistry?
- Every frame in Prabhas20 is a visual treat: Pooja Hegde
- Will this Bollywood star kid sign NTR-Trivikram film?