Sai Pallavi is all set to make her Telugu film debut later this month with Sekhar Kammula’s Fidaa. The love story, starring Varun Tej and Sai Pallavi, has been produced by Dil Raju and it narrates the love story between a NRI boy and a girl from a Telangana village.
Sai Pallavi, who played the role of Bhanumati, a young girl from a Telangana village, has reportedly dubbed her own voice for her role and she got the diction right within a short duration, much to Sekhar Kammula’s surprise. “Although Sai Pallavi is a Tamilian, she grasped what Sekhar Kammula wanted from her instantly and dubbed her lines in a short time. She’s a thorough professional,” a source said.
The film’s music has been scored by Shaktikanth and the audio will hit the stands on July 10. The film is gearing up for release on July 21.
- Popular singer-composer excited about Saaho
- Taxiwaala inches towards half-a-million-dollar mark in US
- It’s terrifying to dance alongside Prabhudeva : Amyra Dastur
- Yatra makers in search of YS Jagan
- Pawan Kalyan all set for his comeback film?