Here is a coming together of awesome talents. Young heroine Sai Pallavi is all set to join hands with acclaimed Tamil filmmaker Vetri Maaran and versatile character artiste Prakash Raj for a Netflix original series. This will mark Sai Pallavi’s foray into the digital world.
This as-yet-untitled series is part of the Netflix anthology series which also consists of three more films being helmed by popular Tamil directors Vighnesh Shivan, Sudha Kongara and Gautham Menon. Vetri Maaran has directed Dhanush’s latest blockbuster, Asuran, which will soon be remade in Telugu with Venkatesh.
Articles that might interest you:
- Keerthy Suresh looks regal in her latest avatar
- Naveen Polishetty has no time for Bollywood
- Anil Ravipudi makes a big update on Mahesh Babu’s film
- MS Raju gears up with another bold film
- Anasuya wins applause for Thank You Brother
- First look poster of Sampoornesh Babu’s Cauliflower out now