After making a solid impression among her fans in Kerala, the twin Telugu states and Tamil Nadu, Coimbatore girl Sai Pallavi is all set to make her foray into the Kannada film industry. Sai Pallavi’s maiden Kannada flick will be directed by former heroine Rakshitha’s husband, Prem.
Prem is one of the most popular directors in Sandalwood. He recently revealed in an interview that he has roped in Sai Pallavi to play the female lead in his high budget film. Prem himself will be bankrolling the project. The director is said to be introducing his brother-in-law as a hero with this film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ravi Teja’s director makes an exciting announcement
- Telugu actress learns archery and rifle shooting for Mollywood debut
- Balayya’s ‘sweet warning’ to senior hero
- Pre-production work underway for Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo Hindi remake
- Nagarjuna to greenlit multiple projects?
- This is how much Mehreen was paid for Maruthi’s next?