After making a solid impression among her fans in Kerala, the twin Telugu states and Tamil Nadu, Coimbatore girl Sai Pallavi is all set to make her foray into the Kannada film industry. Sai Pallavi’s maiden Kannada flick will be directed by former heroine Rakshitha’s husband, Prem.
Prem is one of the most popular directors in Sandalwood. He recently revealed in an interview that he has roped in Sai Pallavi to play the female lead in his high budget film. Prem himself will be bankrolling the project. The director is said to be introducing his brother-in-law as a hero with this film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss 4 – Gangavva to be out of the house soon
- Venkatesh unveils Vishnu, Kajal’s Mosagallu’s title motion poster
- Film Trivia : Guess the star who was an engineering dropout and also assisted star director?
- Varun Tej super excited to shoot with star hero
- After a lot of confusion, Nishabdham finally gets a release date
- Review : Amaram Akhilam Prema- Telugu film on AHA