With just a few movies, young heroine Sai Pallavi proved herself to be one of the finest performers down South. She is currently busy with Virata Parvam 1992 in which she co-stars with Rana Daggubati and a romantic drama with Naga Chaitanya, tentatively titled Love Story. Both the movies are set in Telangana backdrop.
Now, according to the latest reports, Sai Pallavi has been undergoing training under an ex-Naxalite for her role in Virata Parvam 1992. Apparently, Sai Pallavi is learning to gun shooting, throwing bombs and even combat skills to bring in authenticity to her role. In the movie, Pallavi plays a talented folk singer who joins the naxals due to certain circumstances. Venu Udugula is the director and Suresh Babu and Sudhakar Cherukuri are the producers.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rajinikanth to finally announce his political party on this date
- Poll : Whose lineup of upcoming films are you impressed with?
- Ravi Teja off to this picturesque location for Krack’s final schedule
- Salaar: Prabhas to be at his meanest best
- Photo Moment: Niharika-Chaitanya’s pre-wedding celebrations begin in style
- Yash plans yet another pan-Indian film after KGF