Yesterday, we reported that happening young beauty Sai Pallavi is in talks for Tamil star Suriya’s 36th project in Selvaraghavan’s direction. The news is out officially as the makers have just announced that Sai Pallavi has indeed been roped in for their movie.
Incidentally, in an interview during Fidaa’s release in July, Sai Pallavi revealed that Suriya is her favorite star and that her dream is to act alongside Suriya someday. Suriya36 is Sai Pallavi’s 3rd film in her mother tongue Tamil and this talented actress must be quite thrilled to see her long-cherished dream come true so early in her career.
Dream Warrior Pictures, the popular production house that bankrolled Khakee’s Tamil version, will produce this exciting project.
- Savyasachi has a connection with Nagarjuna’s debut film
- Star hero’s film is not a remake
- Jyothika reveals about her role in Nawab
- Yet another director roped in for NTR biopic
- Interesting buzz on Venkatesh’s next