Sai Pallavi was in all sorts of news since last summer. There have been numerous rumors about how she was arrogant towards her co-stars. However, all those rumors turned out to be false and propaganda-driven.
Now, a latest report published by a popular English daily reveals Sai Pallavi’s touching gesture for the producer of her recently released romantic drama, Padi Padi Leche Manasu. Apparently, after the film’s release, PPLM’s producer approached Sai Pallavi to clear her balance remuneration.
But, since the film didn’t fare as expected, Sai Pallavi refused to take the balance amount, which is said to be Rs 40 lakhs. The producer then approached Sai Pallavi’s parents, and even they didn’t take a single penny from him. We have heard about star heroes giving back some amount of their remuneration to the producers if their films flopped. But this is a rare case where a heroine made headlines for the same.
Articles that might interest you:
- After Olympic medalist, Varun Tej to train under Indian boxing champ
- Experienced a new sense of euphoria: Mahesh on SLN’s success
- Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo’s WW 1st week share: A massive non-Baahubali feat
- Sarileru Neekevvaru’s record 8-day worldwide share
- Rana, Sai Pallavi shooting in the God’s Own Country
- Vijay Deverakonda back from MMA training; To kick-start Fighter soon