Sai Pallavi was not present at the launch of her new film Viarata Parvam which was held today. She will join the shoot directly.
Not many know that she was the one who okayed the film first even before Rana came on board. The news is that Sai Pallavi will be seen as a Telangana folk singer inthis film which is a female-oriented flick.
Rana plays a key role in the film which will be directed by Venu Udugula. Sai Pallavi played a girl from Telangana in her debut film Fida and that film was a rage.
We need to see what kind of hungama does she create now.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll: Which aspect of Ismart Shankar did you like the most?
- iSmart Shankar’s Day 2 AP & TS shares: Breaks even in most areas
- Siddharth’s role in Ravi Teja’s Mahasamudram raises curiosity
- Evaru’s intriguing teaser clocks 1 million views
- Review : Mr. KK – Only style No Thrill
- Mahesh fans super happy with Anil Ravipudi