With a handful of exciting projects and a humongous fan base across the southern states, Tamil beauty Sai Pallavi is currently at the top of her game. But on the personal front, according to a latest report published in a leading English daily, Sai Pallavi has a totally different outlook on her future and family.
Much to everyone’s shock, Sai Pallavi said in a latest media interaction that she will never get married. “I have decided to not get married. I want to stay with my parents and look after their well-being. With marriage, it won’t be possible to fulfill my responsibility. So I won’t marry,” said Sai Pallavi.
The talented actress will next be seen in Suriya’s highly-anticipated political drama, NGK. In Telugu, she will once again team up with her PPLM co-star Sharwanand for a period drama.
Articles that might interest you:
- Tamannaah, Ohmkar’s Raju Gari Gadhi 3 launched
- When online trolling made Samantha go insane
- Star heroine in talks for Akhil4?
- Namrata is very strict with me and children: Mahesh Babu
- Dear Comrade to get the biggest release in the US
- Bollywood actor’s ‘deadlier’ role in Saaho