With a handful of exciting projects and a humongous fan base across the southern states, Tamil beauty Sai Pallavi is currently at the top of her game. But on the personal front, according to a latest report published in a leading English daily, Sai Pallavi has a totally different outlook on her future and family.
Much to everyone’s shock, Sai Pallavi said in a latest media interaction that she will never get married. “I have decided to not get married. I want to stay with my parents and look after their well-being. With marriage, it won’t be possible to fulfill my responsibility. So I won’t marry,” said Sai Pallavi.
The talented actress will next be seen in Suriya’s highly-anticipated political drama, NGK. In Telugu, she will once again team up with her PPLM co-star Sharwanand for a period drama.
- Veteran director Kodi Ramakrishna hospitalized
- Top Tamil star surprises Prabhas?
- NTR all set to resume RRR’s shoot
- Kajal Aggarwal launches her production house
- Renu Desai all set for Tollywood comeback with a biopic