With a handful of exciting projects and a humongous fan base across the southern states, Tamil beauty Sai Pallavi is currently at the top of her game. But on the personal front, according to a latest report published in a leading English daily, Sai Pallavi has a totally different outlook on her future and family.
Much to everyone’s shock, Sai Pallavi said in a latest media interaction that she will never get married. “I have decided to not get married. I want to stay with my parents and look after their well-being. With marriage, it won’t be possible to fulfill my responsibility. So I won’t marry,” said Sai Pallavi.
The talented actress will next be seen in Suriya’s highly-anticipated political drama, NGK. In Telugu, she will once again team up with her PPLM co-star Sharwanand for a period drama.
Articles that might interest you:
- Anushka politely declines star hero project
- Akhil, Pooja Hegde shake a leg for a fun song
- Prabhas20’s next schedule postponed to January?
- Young director joins Netflix’s Lust Stories Telugu
- Ala Vaikuntapurramulo’s teaser update postponed
- Poll : What did you think of Ruler’s trailer?