Actress Sai Pallavi gained prominence in Tamil Nadu through her movies such as Suriya’s NGK and Dhanush’s Maari 2. She also acted in a Tamil-Telugu bilingual female-centric drama, Diya (Kanam in Telugu). Now, if the latest buzz is anything to go by, Sai Pallavi is all set to make a comeback in Kollywood after 2 years since NGK’s release.
Apparently, Sai Pallavi has signed a female-centric film which will be produced by one of the leading Tamil production houses Dream Warrior Pictures, the banner that bankrolled Sai Pallavi’s NGK and Karthi’s Khaidi. This as-yet-untitled film will be directed by Gautham Ramachandran of Richie fame. An official announcement regarding this project is expected to be out soon.
In Tollywood, Sai Pallavi has two most eagerly awaited movies, Love Story and Virata Parvam, gearing up for release.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh Babu’s heartfelt birthday wishes to Puri Jagannadh
- Bigg Boss 5 – This contestant trying hard to get back his lost image
- Two special guests for Love Story’s success meet tonight
- Poll : Which of these combinations of Puri Jagannadh is your favourite?
- Love Story’s 4-day Nizam share; Set to enter 10 Cr club
- Akhil’s Agent set in this rough backdrop