Sai Dharam Tej’s accident has become a hot topic for the media. The manner in which Tej skid and fell down due to the construction material that was laid on the road has raised a few eyebrows.
Some said GHMC should take action on this and the same has happened now. The update is that GHMC has imposed a fine of Rs 1 lakh on Aurobindo Construction for dumping construction material on the Madhapur-Khanamet road.
Sai Dharam Tej has had surgery on his collar bone and is in the ICU as of now. Let’s wish him a speedy recovery.
Articles that might interest you:
- Netflix bags OTT rights of Nani’s next
- Smashing glimpse of Ajith’s Valimai raises expectations
- Mahesh Babu’s meeting with Uppena director raises curiosity
- Shalini Pandey responds to her big Hindi debut getting delayed
- Maha Samudram trailer – Massy, intense and power-packed
- Ekkesinde from Manchi Rojulochaie is quite lively