Young Mega hero Sai Tej’s latest film, Prati Roju Pandaage, released a couple of weeks ago and turned out to be a huge blockbuster. This Maruthi directorial is nearing the Rs 30 crore worldwide share milestone.
Meanwhile, speaking at one of the film’s success events, Maruthi revealed that it was Sai Tej himself who had come up with the main idea of Prati Roju Pandaage’s story. “Sai had come up with an idea that has youngsters missing their parents. I liked the idea and started developing it, into an emotional family entertainer,” Maruthi said.
Prati Roju Pandaage has Raashi Khanna as Sai Tej’s love interest. Rao Ramesh and Sathyaraj played key roles in the movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss 4: Twist in the end; Dethadi Harika not eliminated
- Young South actor to land a key role in Prabhas’ Adipurush
- This upcoming anthology film to get an OTT release?
- Andrea Jeremiah bags an interesting project
- Niharika hits the gym with her brother’s heroine
- Noted producers venture into hotel business