Young Mega hero Sai Tej’s latest film, Prati Roju Pandaage, released a couple of weeks ago and turned out to be a huge blockbuster. This Maruthi directorial is nearing the Rs 30 crore worldwide share milestone.
Meanwhile, speaking at one of the film’s success events, Maruthi revealed that it was Sai Tej himself who had come up with the main idea of Prati Roju Pandaage’s story. “Sai had come up with an idea that has youngsters missing their parents. I liked the idea and started developing it, into an emotional family entertainer,” Maruthi said.
Prati Roju Pandaage has Raashi Khanna as Sai Tej’s love interest. Rao Ramesh and Sathyaraj played key roles in the movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sree Vishnu to play a village man in his next
- Solid emotional angle in mega hero’s next
- Bollywood banner offers a bomb to bag KGF 2 rights
- Ram’s RED to achieve this mark by this weekend
- Krack’s digital release postponed?
- Box office status of Allari Naresh’s Bangaru Bolludu