Young Mega hero Sai Tej’s latest film, Prati Roju Pandaage, released a couple of weeks ago and turned out to be a huge blockbuster. This Maruthi directorial is nearing the Rs 30 crore worldwide share milestone.
Meanwhile, speaking at one of the film’s success events, Maruthi revealed that it was Sai Tej himself who had come up with the main idea of Prati Roju Pandaage’s story. “Sai had come up with an idea that has youngsters missing their parents. I liked the idea and started developing it, into an emotional family entertainer,” Maruthi said.
Prati Roju Pandaage has Raashi Khanna as Sai Tej’s love interest. Rao Ramesh and Sathyaraj played key roles in the movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Striking first look of Ashwin Babu and Nandita Swetha’s Hidimba unveiled
- Double delight for NTR fans
- Toofan girl Mrunal Thakur’s Tollywood debut with Dulquer’s 2nd Telugu film
- School built by Sukumar in his father’s memory to be inaugurated today
- Thimmarasu and Ishq lock digital streaming partners
- Much-awaited RRR’s Dosti song impresses big-time