The team of Sai Tej and director Deva Katta’s upcoming social drama, Republic, has wrapped up its shooting formalities. Deva Katta took to Twitter and revealed that the entire shoot has been wrapped up in 64 days and fortunately without any COVID-19 cases.
Republic also features Aishwarya Rajesh, Jagapathi Babu and Ramya Krishna in lead roles. The film is scheduled to hit screens on June 4. J Bhagavan is bankrolling the project under JB Entertainments banner. Veteran composer Manisharma is composing the soundtrack. The film’s post-production work will kick-start soon in Hyderabad.
Articles that might interest you:
- Allu Sirish sheds weight; Gears up for his next
- After Sai Pallavi, this Talented actress quits Pawan-Rana multistarrer?
- This director to launch Rana’s brother in Tollywood?
- Telangana Film Exhibitors request CM KCR to save theaters
- Interview : Sai Madhav Burra – Sreekaram is a tribute to farmers
- Interview : Sundeep Kishan- A1 Express is a solid theatrical experience