It’s well known that hero Sai Tej’s younger brother Vaishnav Tej is making his acting debut with the romantic drama, Uppena. The film was scheduled for a summer release, but it got postponed due to the lockdown. On the other hand, even Sai Tej’s new film, Solo Brathuke So Better (SBSB), has also been postponed for the same reason.
In a latest interview, Sai Tej said that he is more excited about his brother’s film since it marks his debut. Sai has been encouraging his brother throughout and he is also expected to promote the film well at the time of its release. Incidentally, the makers of both Uppena and SBSB have decided against a straight OTT release and will wait for theaters to reopen.
Articles that might interest you:
- DSP wins hearts with his touching gesture for his legendary guru
- I’ll be glad to welcome Kalyani into my life again: Surya Kiran
- Chandni Chowdary shuts her troller in a solid manner
- Sankranthi 2021- Fight for more theatres starts between these two biggies
- Allu Arjun’s intro fight in Pushpa to evoke goosebumps
- Lockdown Review : Dolly Kitty Aur Woh Chamakte Sitare- Hindi film on Netflix