After wrapping up the talkie part earlier this month, the makers of Sai Tej and Raashi Khanna’s soon-to-release family drama, Prathi Roju Pandage, are currently canning the final song of the movie. The colourful song is being shot in a specially erected set at Annapurna studios under Shekhar master’s supervision.
In a latest interview, director Maruthi revealed that Prathi Roju Pandage talks about how we should make the final stage of a terminally ill person memorable. The track between Sai, Sathyaraj and Rao Ramesh will form the main emotional crux of the story. The first song, composed by Thaman, has been getting a positive response.
Prathi Roju Pandage is slated for a December 20th release. GA2 and UV Creations banners are jointly producing the movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sonu Sood’s jaw-dropping number of people he helped during lockdown
- Empower the Silence: Anushka’s message ahead of Nishabdham’s release
- Taapsee’s Thappad achieves a rare feat
- Ram Charan’s striking picture goes viral
- Tamil star Captain Vijayakanth hospitalized due to COVID-19
- Producer wants compensation- Files case to stall Vishal’s Chakra