Young Mega hero Sai Tej has finally scored the much-needed hit with his recently released family entertainer, Prati Roju Pandaage. The film has reached its break even mark in its first week itself and is expected to earn decent profits for its makers and buyers.
Meanwhile, Sai has been busy promoting the film actively. In a latest interview, Sai, who was one criticized for extensively ‘rehashing’ his uncles Chiranjeevi and Pawan Kalyan’s movie songs and titles in his films, expressed his wish to act in the movies which will have a flavor of Chiru’s cult comedy thriller, Chantabbai, and Pawan’s iconic blockbuster, Khushi. Well, are the filmmakers listening?
Articles that might interest you:
- Chants of ‘Jai Balayya’ resonates in a leading Hyderabad multiplex
- Vikram joins hands with this director for his next
- EMK: Date locked for Mahesh Babu-NTR special episode
- Massive deal for Pawan Kalyan – Surender Reddy film
- Mahesh Babu to undergo a minor surgery
- YRF announces its first-ever OTT series