Hero Sai Tej’s brother Vaishnav Tej is making his acting debut with Sukumar’s production venture, Uppena. This film is halfway through and it will hit screens sometime early next year. Now, according to the latest buzz, Vaishnav Tej has already locked his second project.
Apparently, Vaishnav will next be working under Nandini Reddy’s direction. This as-yet-untitled film will be produced by veteran producer Ashwini Dutt’s daughter Swapna Dutt, who produced Mahanati. More details about the film’s cast and crew are awaited. An official announcement is expected very soon. Stay tuned for the next update.
Articles that might interest you:
- Latest update on RRR’s new action-packed schedule
- Darbar’s latest worldwide collections
- US collections of Sankranthi films
- Press Note : “Sarileru Neekevvaru – $12 and under”
- AVPL to touch the magical figure in this region?
- Poll : Which of these heroine’s performance did you love the most?