Sai Dharam Tej met with a serious bike accident on the cable bridge and was rushed to the Apollo hospital where he underwent surgery by a special team of doctors.
Now, in a special health update, the hospital officials have revealed that Tej is responding well to treatment and is still in the weaning mode of respiratory support.
The bulletin also reveals that all his vital parameters are stable and his biomedical tests are satisfactory. Tej is in the ICU as of now and is under the careful observation of specialized doctors. Let’s wish him a speedy recovery.
Articles that might interest you:
- Love Story is a game changer for Naga Chaitanya: Mahesh Babu
- Won’t tolerate if Tollywood is targeted, Pawan Kalyan tells AP government
- Post Tuck Jagadish Shiva Nirvana gets back to his strength
- Here’s why Mahesh turned down Shankar’s 3 Idiots remake
- Poll : Which aspect of Love Story impressed you the most?
- Bigg Boss: Anchor Ravi is as handsome as Mahesh Babu, says TikTok star