Sai Dharam Tej met with a serious bike accident on the cable bridge and was rushed to the Apollo hospital where he underwent surgery by a special team of doctors.
Now, in a special health update, the hospital officials have revealed that Tej is responding well to treatment and is still in the weaning mode of respiratory support.
The bulletin also reveals that all his vital parameters are stable and his biomedical tests are satisfactory. Tej is in the ICU as of now and is under the careful observation of specialized doctors. Let’s wish him a speedy recovery.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : HIT 2 – Engaging and Intense
- Review : Matti Kusthi – Partly Engaging
- Chiru congratulates Charan – Deets inside
- Raj Tarun’s Aha Na Pellanta creates a sensation on ZEE5
- OTT: Ram Setu makes its digital debut, but with a twist
- Photo Moment: South cinema legends in a single frame