Mega hero Sai Dharam Tej’s last December released fun family entertainer, Prati Roju Pandage ended up as a career biggest hit for the hero. The film even brought director Maruthi back into the number game.
Meanwhile, the film was aired on the Television for the first time on the auspicious Udagi day. As per the latest reports, the film has registered a whopping of 15.3 TRP and stood as one of the highest TRP rated films in recent times.
As of now, Tej is ready with a new film called Solo Bratuke So Betteru that will release soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Top actress gets amused by Kantara
- Actress croons a song in Thunivu
- Satya Dev’s delayed film gets a new release date
- Date and venue locked for Matti Kusthi’s pre-release event
- Interview : Vishnu Vishal – Matti Kusthi isn’t a sports film but a love story
- Avatar 2 advance bookings in full swing