In spite of the mixed response, Sailaja Reddy Alludu has opened to some very strong collections all over. As the weekend is on, the film has been sold out in many theaters of both the Telugu states.
The family drama made a total share of 25.5 lakhs in the East Godavari region on the second day of its release. With the first-day collection being 1.72 l lakhs, the film has now made a total of 97.5 Lakhs to date in this region which is huge for Chay’s market.
As the film is sold for 1.40 crores in this region, the film is will enter into the safe zone by this Sunday. Being the festive season, the family crowds are enjoying this film which has a very good start cast.
- Latest speculation on NTR, Charan’s roles in RRR
- F2, VVR & NTR Kathanayakudu latest Krishna collections
- Nizam Collections: F2 continues dream run; VVR registers Zero share
- Maharshi gets a tentative release date?
- Mega fans happy with Charan’s prompt response to bust rumors