In spite of the mixed response, Sailaja Reddy Alludu has opened to some very strong collections all over. As the weekend is on, the film has been sold out in many theaters of both the Telugu states.
The family drama made a total share of 25.5 lakhs in the East Godavari region on the second day of its release. With the first-day collection being 1.72 l lakhs, the film has now made a total of 97.5 Lakhs to date in this region which is huge for Chay’s market.
As the film is sold for 1.40 crores in this region, the film is will enter into the safe zone by this Sunday. Being the festive season, the family crowds are enjoying this film which has a very good start cast.
Articles that might interest you:
- FDFS : Live Updates from Mr.KK
- Aame morning shows canceled
- Makers of Saaho officially announce a new release date
- iSmart Shankar’s Day 1 AP & TS shares: All-time highest among Tier 2 heroes
- Dookudu, Temper actor Ajaz Khan arrested by Mumbai Police
- Interesting details about Naga Shaurya-K Raghavendra Rao film